Bring the luck of the Irish to your home with one of these festive St. Patrick’s Day wreaths. Sandy Sandler, the creator of Bowdabra, is sharing with you some of the magnificent Wreath Bow tutorials using Bowdabra Bow Makers. Join Sandy on her Facebook Live and learn to make beautiful Wreath Bows.
Super Simple Wreath Bow (Starts at 0:10)
1. Sandy begins this fun bow project with Large Bowdabra.
2. She takes olive green sequin ribbon and peacock blue dot ribbon to make the tails and places them in the Bowdabra followed by Gold Bow wire.
3. Now, she scrunches the Olive Green Sequin Ribbon into the Bowdabra while making 3 to 4 loops on each side.
4. She then repeats the same process with a peacock blue dot ribbon.
5. Next, Sandy places a decorative pick and a small mesh on the top and secures the bow with bow wire.
6. She fluffs the bow to make it a beautiful finish. This stunning bow can be used to decorate wreath, gifts and more.
Mermaid Wreath Bow (Starts at 5:57)
1. Sandy sticks to the Large Bowdabra to make this bow.
2. She places already dovetailed ribbons between the pillars to make tails.
3. Next, she scrunches the Mermaid Champagne Ribbon into the Bowdabra making 3 to 4 loops on either side.
4. She scrunches another gold and white ribbon piece over it.
5. She then tops it up with a beautiful flower.
6. She ties it all and spreads the tails to finish the cute wreath bow that can also be attached to a gift wrap bow.
Bow (Starts at 10:33)
* Large Bowdabra
* 2” Gold
* 2” Green
* Mesh Green
1. She scrunches a 2” long dovetailed golden ribbon piece followed by a green dovetailed ribbon and mesh green ribbon.
2. Next, she scrunches a piece of gold ribbon in Bowdabra while making a single loop on each side.
3. Sandy repeats the process with a green ribbon and mesh green ribbon.
4. She uses the tubular mesh ribbon on the top while creating 4 to 5 loops on both sides.
5. Sandy tops it up with the beads. She secures the bow using the thread. Your beautiful bow is ready to use the bow on a wreath.
Blue White Bow (Starts at 15:25)
* Large Bowdabra
* 5” Blue Sequin Mermaid Ribbon
* 4” White Gold Ribbon
1. Sandy takes 3 pieces of Blue Sequin Mermaid Ribbon to make tails and places them in the Bowdabra.
2. She scrunches the White Gold Ribbon into the Bowdabra while making 4 to 5 loops on each side.
3. Now, Sandy places a decorative pick and a small mesh on the top and secures the bow with bow wire.
4. She fluffs the bow to make it a beautiful finish. This stunning bow can be used to decorate wreath, gifts and more.
Door Bow (Starts at 18:45)
* Gold Bow wire
* 21” Green Mesh
* Green Ribbon
* Gold Ribbon
* Green Mesh Ribbon
* Decorative Branch
1. Sandy scrunches the green mesh into the Large Bowdabra followed by green, and gold.
2. Next, she scrunches the 2” wide green mesh and decorative beads.
3. She places the decorative branch into the Bowdabra.
4. Now, Sandy takes 2” green mesh on the top of the gold ribbon and starts scrunching it while making 3 to 4 loops on both sides.
5. She places small pieces of green ribbons on top of it.
6. She ties it all and fluffs the loops to finish this stunning bow. This can be used as a wreath bow or a centerpiece.
Mini Wreath Bow (Starts at 26:40)
1. Sandy shifts to Mini Bowdabra for this project.
2. She scrunches a 10” long dovetailed pink ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra.
3. She tops it with decorative roses.
4. She ties it all and fluffs the loops to finish the cute little bow.