Why not host a Christmas in July summer party!! Start off by creating this great wreath to greet your guests.
You’ll Need These Supplies
- 15″ length glittered blue wired ribbon
- 48″ length glittered blue wired ribbon
- 88″ red and white patterned satin ribbon
- 20″ length silver Bowdabra bow wire
- Bowdabra Bow Making and Design Tool
- 24″ length ¼” white satin ribbon, cut in 5 equal lengths
- 24″ length ¼” red grosgrain ribbon, cut in 5 equal lengths
Instructions for Christmas in July Wreath
- Cut the ribbons to length. Quickly pass the ribbon ends through a flame to seal the ends and prevent fraying.
- Next, fold the bow wire in half and put it in the Bowdabra. Tuck the ends of the wire under the Bowdabra to keep them out of the way.
- Center the 15″ length of blue ribbon in the Bowdabra.
- Make a fold-over bow with the 48″ length of blue ribbon.
- Make another fold-over bow with the red and white patterned ribbon on top of the blue bow.
- Next, add the red grosgrain and white satin ribbon spikes to the Bowdabra.
- Compress the ribbons with the Bowdabra wand.
- With the ribbons still in the Bowdabra, pass the wire ends through the loop and tighten.
- Then, tie a secure knot on the reverse side. Leave the wire end uncut.
- Fluff the bow and use the wire tails to attach it to the wreath.
- Celebrate Christmas in July. Party hardy!!For more quick and easy Christmas in July projects and DIY tutorials visit the Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Each Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST, Bowdabra creator, Sandy Sandler, will host a Facebook live. There is always something new to make and Sandy takes you through the easy steps. Each week one lucky viewer will receive a special gift!