As summer nears its end, Nick from Nick’s Seasonal Décor is here to show how to make some last-minute funky summer bows. Also, watch him making some really beautiful and fun Halloween and Christmas bows, only in this week’s Bowdabra Facebook Live.
Funky Summer Bow (Starts at 0:20)
• Large Bowdabra
• Yellow flower-printed ribbon
• Pink and green designer ribbon
• Gold Bowdabra bow wire
1. Nick begins the project by scrunching a yellow flower-printed ribbon in the Large Bowdabra making a loop.
2. He scrunches and creates a similar loop with the pink and green designer ribbon.
3. Next, he repeats the loops alternatively with both the ribbons.
4. He ties all the ribbons and fluffs the loops to finish the beautiful summer bow.
5. To give it a professional appearance, you can dovetail the ribbon tails.
Pretty Halloween Bow (Starts at 6:20)
1. Nick scrunches the wide purple ribbon in the Large Bowdabra.
2. He adds another strip of same ribbon making loops.
3. Nick tops it with the polka dot ribbon making small loops with twist-and-turn method. He adds a button loop at the top.
4. He ties both the ribbons, dovetails the ends, and fluffs them to finish the pretty Halloween bow. This bow can be used as a gifting bow or for wreath decoration.
Ghost-Print Bow (Starts at 12:30)
1. Nick scrunches the ghost-printed ribbon in the Large Bowdabra making loops with keeping the printed side up.
2. In order to give a final touch to the ghost Halloween bow, Nick ties the loops and fluffs them.
Fun Fall Bow (Starts at 18:15)
1. Nick scrunches an orange and green-printed ribbon strip in the Large Bowdabra making a loop.
2. He tops it with a strip of plain orange ribbon making loops with twist-and-turn method.
3. He scrunches more strips of both ribbons making loops alternatively.
4. He ties the loops and dovetails the ends for a funky and fun fall bow.
Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Bow (Starts at 22:00)
1. Nick scrunches a strip of 4” wide green designer ribbon with red borders in the Large Bowdbara.
2. He tops it with the strip of same ribbon making loops with the twist-and-turn method.
3. He adds a beautiful red mesh over it, making more loops.
4. Nick ties the ribbons to finish the simple yet very beautiful red and green Christmas bow.
5. This bow can be tied to a wreath for home decoration, accompanied by decorative picks of your choice.