Make this super simple wreath bow holder in minutes using a dollar store wire wreath form, ribbon, and the Mini Bowdabra. This would make a fabulous gift for the little girl on your list to help organize her hair bows.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 48″ length 1½” ribbon
- 3″ length ½” rhinestone ribbon
- 18″ length Bowdabra bow wire
- Mini Bowdabra Bow Making & Design Tool
- One wire wreath form
- Hot glue
Let’s make the Wreath Bow Holder
- Cut the ribbon to length, and pass the ends through a flame to seal the ends.
- Fold bow wire in half and put it in the Mini Bowdabra. Tuck the ends of the wire under the Mini Bowdabra to keep them out of the way.
- Make a fold bow with four loops on each side.
- Compress the ribbon with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
- With the bow still in the Mini Bowdabra, pass the wire ends through the loop and tighten. Tie a knot on the reverse side. Leave the wire ends long to attach the bow to the wreath form.
- Lay the bow face down on a silicone mat with the wire tails extended to the sides.
- With hot glue tack one end of the rhinestone ribbon in place. Wrap the other end to the front meeting the first end at the back of the bow. Hot glue second end in place.
- Attach the bow to the wire wreath form. Adjust individual loops and fluff the bow.
- Load the wreath with hair bows!!For more quick and easy DIY tutorials visit Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Each Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST, Bowdabra will host a Facebook live. There is always something new to make and Bowdabra takes you through the easy steps. Also, each week one lucky viewer will receive a special gift!
How to easily make an adorable floral decorative spring bow
Watch this video to make a quick, fun feather headband
How to quickly make a Bowdabra Happy Thanksgiving wreath
How to make a fun Spring Deco Mesh Wreath With Bowdabra
How to make a super easy cheer bow ponytail holder
How to create a fun baby gender reveal with Bowdabra