Join Nick from Nick’s Seasonal Décor on his Facebook Live as he demonstrates some of the really beautiful Valentine Bow Designs.
1. For this project, Nick uses large Bowdabra
2. He places gold bow wire between the pillars.
3. He cuts the ribbon and folds it in the half to dovetail.
4. He scrunches a piece of red ribbon in the Large Bowdabra while making 3 loops on each side.
5. He takes a gorgeous heart-shaped ribbon and cuts it into half and folds this to dovetail.
6. He places the ribbon in the middle of the Bowdabra and starts making smaller loops as compared to the first one.
7. He tops it up with the red ribbon while making a single loop.
8. Now, he secures the loops tightly and fluffs the ribbons to give it a beautiful finish.
1. Nick takes a 24” piece of bow wire and places it between the towers.
2. He scrunches a 1.5” beautiful ribbon in the Bowdabra while making multiple loops on each side
3. Now he ties the loops and fluffs the ribbon nicely. This bow is perfect for gift wrapping and decorating doors.
1. Nicks place a long strand of bow wire between the towers.
2. He takes three different ribbons and scrunches them in the Bowdabra while making one loop each.
3. Now he repeats the entire process with three ribbons once again.
4. He ties the ribbon and fluffs the loops while spreading the tails to finish the beautiful bow.
5. Nick dovetails the bows for more enhanced looks.
1. He takes 24” bow wire and places it between the towers.
2. He scrunches a beautiful heart-shaped ribbon and tops it with the sheer red ribbon.
3. Now, he repeats the entire process with the two ribbons multiple times.
4. Nick ties the ribbon and fluffs the loops while spreading the tails.
5. Next, he takes a lantern and places the bow on the lantern with the help of hot glue.
6. To finish it off, he takes some green artificial stems and flowers to decorate.