Wondering how to make a Valentine’s Day Bow? Learn how to make a unique and stunning Valentine’s day bow that will make your gift extra special. If you’ve never done this before, you’re about to be surprised by how easy it really can be. Watch Kelly on Bowdabra Facebook Live, as she shows you how to make this amazing Valentine’s Day bow.
How to make a stunning Valentine’s Day Bow
Vintage Valentine’s Day bow with 4 different ribbons (Starts at 5:54)
- Bowdabra bow wire
- Large Bowdabra
- Pink ribbon roll
- Black and white striped ribbon roll
- Burgundy Red ribbon roll
- Red-white valentine ribbon roll
Follow these steps:
1. First, Kelly folds the bow wire and tucks it underneath the Bowdabra.
2. Next, she places the pink ribbon right into the Bowdabra and creates 4 big loops on each side of the Bowdabra.
3. Then, she adds a Black and white chequered ribbon roll and creates 3 loops on each side of the Bowdabra.
4. Keeping a one-inch shorter tail each time, Kelly repeats the process with the Burgundy Red ribbon roll and creates 3 loops on each side of the Bowdabra.
5. This time she picks the Red-white valentine ribbon roll and creates 2 loops on each side of the Bowdabra with a cute button loop in the center.
6. Finally, she removes the bow from the Bowdabra. To secure the bow she brings the bow wire from one side to another and ties a slip knot.
7. When the bow is finished, Kelly fluffs and arranges all the loops. Then, she makes a dovetail pattern on the tail ends.
Wow! Before you knew it you made a beautiful Valentine’s day Bow! Add this gorgeous Valentine’s Day bow to your special gifts and enjoy the compliments!