Use this darling tulle and ribbon bunny as a versatile Easter decoration. Here is adorns an Easter basket, but would be just as much at home on a gift bag or wreath.
Gather these supplies:
- Mini Bowdabra
- 18″ length of Bowdabra bow wire
- Two 36″ lengths 8″ white tulle
- 12″ length champagne 2½” chunky glitter canvas ribbon
- Pattern for eyes, nose, and ears
- Two ½” googly eyes
- 1 pink heart-shaped rhinestone
- E6000 adhesive
Let’s Make the Tulle and Ribbon Bunny:
- Fold the Bowdabra bow wire in half and place in the Mini Bowdabra. You can tuck the wire ends under the Mini Bowdabra so they are out of the way.
- Fold one length of tulle in half lengthwise and scrunch into the Mini Bowdabra. Repeat with the second length of tulle.
- Compress the tulle with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
- With the tulle still in the Mini Bowdabra, pass the ends of the bow wire through the loop, and tighten. Tie a secure knot on the reverse side of the bow. Leave the wire ends long. Flatten the tulle and ribbon bunny on the reverse side to form a half sphere.
- Cut out the eyes, nose, and ear patterns from cardstock. Trace the ear pattern on the reverse side of the glitter canvas ribbon.
- Glue rhinestone on nose pattern, and trim any excess cardstock. Glue Googly eyes on cardstock eyes. When the adhesive is dry, glue the nose and eyes onto the tulle pompom. Glue the ears to the reverse side of the pompom.
- Use the wire ends to attach the tulle and ribbon bunny.