Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with this multi-use home décor hanging. The St. Patrick’s Day hanging can be used as a wall decoration, or as an alternative to a door wreath.
How to create a beautiful St. Patrick’s Day hanging
Here are the supplies you’ll need:
- 18″ length of Bowdabra bow wire
- 12′ length of St. Patrick’s tinsel garland
- 72″ St. Patrick’s beaded garland
- Glitter shamrock and coin foam shapes
- 12″ x 12″ picture frame (or size of your choice)
- Bowdabra Bow Making & Design Tool
- Hot glue
- Fishing line
Let’s make the St. Patrick’s Day Hanging
- Fold the Bowdabra bow wire in half and place it in the Bowdabra. You can tuck the wire ends under the Bowdabra so they are out of the way.
- Use the tinsel garland to make a simple fold bow.
- Compress the tinsel bow with the Bowdabra wand.
- With the tinsel bow still in the Bowdabra, pass the ends of the bow wire through the loop, and tighten. Tie a secure knot on the reverse side of the bow. Leave the wire ends long.
- Use the wire ends to tie the bow to the top center of the picture frame. Trim wire ends.
- Use hot-glue to secure the fishing line to the foam shapes.
- Tie the foam shapes and varying lengths of the beaded garland to the top of the frame.
- Hang your creation and enjoy!!
Be sure and visit the Bowdabra blog for more videos, DIYs. and tutorials. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook. Each Monday Bowdabra hosts Facebook live at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST. There is always something new to make and we take you through the quick and easy steps. In addition, Every week one lucky viewer will receive a special gift