Hello Crafty People! Today I made a wreath worth of a wedding debut. Thanks to the Bowdabra! It’s so easy to make this gorgeous wedding wreath, seasonal wreaths, swags, and much more!
- Bowdabra! Tool and wire
- 6″ white tulle
- 6″ green tulle
- 2.5″ white glitter tulle
- 1.5″ wired silver/sheer ribbon
- 2 lime green faux Gerbera Daisies
- 4 clusters of faux white cherry blossoms
- 6 stems of faux purple lilacs
- 12″ grapevine wreath
- white spray paint
- other tools: scissors and wire cutters
- Spray paint the natural grapevine wreath white, let dry completely.
- Cut apart florals to create individual stems.
Build your SWAG:
- Use a longer length of Bowdabra wire for thicker creations, like this swag. I used 3″. Fold in half, insert into the Bowdabra Tool and bend the ends underneath.
- Make a tail and two loops on each side with white tulle.
- Make a tail and three loops on each side with the green tulle. *Build slightly shorter as you assemble.
- Add florals: 1 lime green Gerbera Daisy on each side, 2 clusters of white cherry blossoms on each side and 3 stems of lilacs on each side.
- Make a tail and three loops with the 2.5″ white tulle on each side.
- Make a tail and 3 loops on each side with the silver 1.5″ ribbon.
- Condense with the Bowdabra wand, pull up wires and put the double end through the looped end, pull tight! Tie off in the back.
- Tie the swag onto the painted wreath, tightly!
- Trim the Bowdabra wire, VIOLA!
This was such a fun project for me! I love the expanding arm of the Bowdabra tool that allows for SO MUCH stuff to be added to my creation.
Best Wishes to all of you that are betrothed!