With just a little bit of paint, kids can create their own patriotic paper plate wreath. They can use the paper plate wreath to decorate the door of their rooms and more! What could be better the supplies are inexpensive and readily available. So, let’s get started!
You’ll need these supplies:
- White paper dinner plate
- Red and blue acrylic paint
- Embellishments (optional)
Let’s make the Patriotic Paper Plate Wreath:
- Cut the center out of the plate.
- Save the cut out center. We’re going to use it in another project.
- Paint the top third of the plate blue.
- Paint red stripes on the lower portion of the plate. Set aside until paint dries.
- Pierce two small holes at the top center and add a string for hanging the wreath.
- Optionally, you can embellish the wreath with a bow or add cut-out stars.
Hey kids! If you enjoyed making the paper plate wreath you will love all the other kid’s crafts, activities, and art each Friday at the Bowdabra blog.
Be sure and like us on Facebook so you don’t miss any new tutorials, and live events.
Get the whole family involved in crafting together. A great project is this Firecracker centerpiece. Watch this easy video for a step-by-step tutorial. You will have an enjoyable time and create a beautiful addition to your holiday table. Crafting is a fun and a great family activity!