It’s never too early to prepare for the Christmas holidays. Celebrate Christmas in July by making this holiday wreath card using toilet paper roll stamps.
You’ll need just a few supplies:
- Notecards or cardstock to make your own
- Red and green acrylic paints
- Cotton swabs
- Toilet paper roll
Here’s how to make the Holiday Wreath Card:
- If you’re using cardstock to make your notecards, cut an 8½” x 11″ sheet in half to 8½” x 5½”. Fold each piece in half to form a notecard 4¼” x 5½”.
- Cut the toilet paper roll into thirds.
- Add a dollop of green paint to your palette.
- Dip the end of the paper roll into the paint. Daub off excess paint.
- Stamp several circles on the notecard.
- Add a tiny bit of red paint to the palette. Dip the end of a cotton swab into the red paint.
- Dot berries on the wreath using an up and down motion.
- Experiment with different placements for the wreath on your cards.
Hey kids! If you enjoyed this Christmas card craft please join us at the Bowdabra blog every Friday for another amazing and fun kids’ craft. It’s great to start a family craft night with Mom and Dad!