Hello Crafty People! Every gift deserves a bow, it’s not just for holidays, but every day and birthdays, too! Follow this video and learn how to make this easy birthday bow with Bowdabra
Easy Birthday Bow
- Bowdabra Tool and wire
- Wired Ribbon
- Floral branch swirls
- Your present – wrapped
- After you have wrapped your present, use a long piece of ribbon. Place the ribbon across the front of the package, bring to the backside and twist 90 degrees and bring it back to the front and tie it in a knot, trim as desired.
- Create your bow: Place the Bowdabra wire into the Bowdabra tool, folded in half to create a loop at one end, fold ends underneath.
- Place the curly floral branches into the Bowdabra Tool, with two on each side.
- Cut an appropriate length piece of ribbon for a tail, fold in half, and cut the ends to fork and place into the Bowdabra Tool.
- Make 3 loops of ribbon on each side of the Bowdabra Tool, the first 2 should be slightly longer than the last.
- Bring the Bowdabra wire around to the top. Then, put the loose ends through the loop end and pull them up to tighten the bow. Remove it from the Bowdabra Tool. Tie in a knot, then bring the wire to the backside and tie in a knot again. Don’t trim the wire yet.
- Use the excess length of Bowdabra wire on your bow to attach it to the ribbon wrapped around your gift, then trim wire as desired.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!