This magnetic photo frame is perfect for a school locker. Kids can mount pictures of classmates or fun avatars, and the pictures can be easily changed. The photo frame is also great for the home fridge!!
Gather these supplies:
- Four craft sticks
- Magnet paper
- Extra advertising magnets
- Liquid adhesive, double-sided tape, or hot glue
Make the Magnetic Photo Frame:
- Color each of the craft sticks.
- Use a black marker to add lettering.
- Glue the frame together using liquid adhesive or hot glue.
- Measure the inner dimensions of the frame, and add ¼” to each side. Cut a piece of magnet paper using these dimensions.
- Add adhesive or double-sided tape to the edges of the magnet paper. Adhere to the backside of the photo frame.
- Cut an advertising magnet to fit the picture.
- Glue the picture to the magnet.
- Display your photo frame on your locker or fridge!!
Hey kids! Come back and visit the Bowdabra blog each Friday for another great kid-friendly craft or art project. Learn how to put together a perfect basic art kit for kids. And don’t forget to like us on Facebook too.