Autumn, bats, and Halloween go together! Gather a few supplies and let’s make this cute Halloween clothespin bat.
Gather these supplies:
- Black card stock
- Scrap of white card stock
- Pinch-type clothespin
- Googly eyes
- Liquid glue
- Clothespin Bat pattern
Make the Halloween Clothespin Bat:
- Print the pattern and cut out the template pieces. Be sure that your printer is set to print the actual size. Trace the shapes onto the card stock.
- Assemble all the parts for the clothespin bat.
- Glue the lower jaw piece in place as shown in the picture.
- Next, glue the teeth to the back of the head.
- Now, glue the wings to the back of the head.
- Glue googly eyes in place.
- Glue the head and wings piece to the clothespin.
- Chomp, chomp!! Your clothespin bat is finished!!
We hope you enjoyed making the Halloween clothespin bat. This is a great project for groups to make at Halloween parties and events. Or, you can use it as a fun little party favor at each place setting. Don’t forget, there are hundreds of kid’s crafts and art projects to keep the kids busy for all seasons on the Bowdabra Blog. Please follow Bowdabra on Facebook and come back to the Bowdabra blog every Friday for another great kid’s craft or art project!