Part of the fun holiday buzz is receiving greeting cards in the mail. Kids can make this greeting card display holder for under $5!! Perfect for using at home or gift-giving.
You’ll need these three things:
- A string of battery-operated lights (I found these at the dollar store.)
- Several 8″ to 10″ lengths of twine
Let’s make the Greeting Card Display Holder:
- Cut several lengths of twine between 8″ and 10″ long. You want to vary the length to add visual interest when the cards are hung.
- Tie a paperclip to one end of each length of twine.
- Tie a length of twine between each bulb. (Hint: You can add more lengths of twine if desired. You can also tie a second length of twine to the paperclip for displaying multiple cards.)
Please visit the Bowdabra blog each Friday for other fun crafts for kids. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook. Christmas is coming and we have lots of ideas like Christmas gnomes and so much more that kids can quickly create.