This stunning winter wreath can be used in any room as a home décor piece, or works equally as well to grace an entry door.
These are the supplies that you’ll need:
Let’s make the perfect bow for the winter wreath:
- Dagger point the ends of each 15″ length of ribbon, and pass the ribbon ends through a flame to seal the ends.
- Fold bow wire in half and put it in the Bowdabra. Tuck the ends of the wire under the Bowdabra to keep them out of the way.
- Add the two 15″ length tails face up in the Bowdabra. Then, add one end of the 5′ length facedown on top of the tails.
- Next, make a fold-and-twist bow with the remaining length of the 5′ ribbon.
- Compress the ribbon with the Bowdabra wand.
- With the bow still in the Bowdabra, pass the wire ends through the loop and tighten.
- Tie a knot on the reverse side. Leave the wire ends long to attach the bow to the ornament.
- Hot glue the embellishment to the center of the bow.
- Fluff the bow and arrange individual loops. Tie the bow to the top center of the wreath.
- Display and enjoy your stunning winter wreath.
For more quick and easy DIY tutorials visit the Bowdabra blog each week. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Each Monday at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST, Bowdabra hosts Facebook live. In addition, one lucky viewer will receive a special gift ribbon!