Even though Winter is still here with all its might, before we know it, the ever-beautiful Spring season will be upon us, and we just can’t wait for it to arrive! Watch this Facebook Live as Nick from Nick’s Seasonal Décor makes some of the prettiest and most vibrant Spring bows using the Bowdabra bow-making tools.
1. Nick begins the project by scrunching a green striped ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra making a few loops on both sides.
2. Next, he adds some dovetailed ribbons to the bow using the same green striped ribbon strips.
3. He ties all the ribbons, dovetails the longer ribbon tails, and fluffs the loops to finish the funky Spring bow.
1. For this project, Nick scrunches the blue ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra making several loops on both sides. He then ties the loops with the Bowdabra bow wire and fluffs the loops.
2. To further enhance this beautiful blue ribbon bow’s appearance, dovetailed ribbon tails can also be added to give it a traditional look.
1. Nick first makes a loop with the multi-color ribbon in the Large Bowdabra. He then tops it with a blue ribbon loop from the other side.
2. He adds a few more loops of both the ribbons and scrunches them in the Large Bowdabra alternatively.
3. Next, he ties all the ribbon loos and dovetails the ends.
4. As a last touch, Nick fluffs the loops to finish the super funky double bow ribbon that would be a great addition to your Spring arrival decoration.
1. Nick first scrunches the Bowdabra gold bow wire in the Large Bowdabra. Afterward, he scrunches the decorative white polka dots ribbons in it making several loops on either side.
2. Once done, he ties the bow with the Bowdabra wire and fluffs the loops.
3. Once the bow is finished, Nick ties it to the grapevine wreath.
4. Nick further decorates the wreath by gluing decorative flowers and leaves to it.
1. Nick begins by scrunching a strip of the gold and red striped ribbon in the Large Bowdabra, making tails for the bow.
2. He then adds another strip of the same ribbon making loops on both sides and adds two button loops at the top.
3. He ties both the ribbons and fluffs the loops to finish the pretty gold and pink striped ribbon bow with beautiful tails.
Please join us on Mondays at 4:00 p.m. PST, 5:00 p.m. MST, 6:00 p.m. CST, and 7:00 p.m. EST each week for another fun Facebook live.
Did you miss any <a href=”https://facebook.com/bowdabra”>Facebook</a> lives? You can find DIY decor bows and more at the <a href=”https://www.bowdabra.com/blog/”>Bowdabra blog</a>!