This Leprechaun Photo Prop is sure to be a hit with your preschool artist. With just a little adult help they can create this kid’s craft project.
Here are the supplies that you’ll need :
Let’s make the Leprechaun Photo Prop:
- Color the outer ring of the paper plate orange. It’s not a big deal if your little artist colors the entire plate.
- Here’s where adult help comes in—cut out the center circle from the plate and discard.
- Print and cut out the photo prop templates for the hat, hat band and buckle.
- Thread the black hat band through the gold buckle.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach the hat band to the hat.
- Use glue or double-sided tape to attach the hat to the paper plate.
- Take lots of photos of your little leprechaun.
For more St. Patrick’s Day projects and crafts please visit the Bowdabra blog. And be sure and like us on Facebook. Each week we publish another fun kid’s craft or art project to do with the whole family. For more St. Patrick’s Day fun try this kid’s St. Patrick’s day snow globe.