Make this Mother’s Day treat box from just one sheet of paper!! Printable templates for a large and small heart treat box and an oval one are included. Just add a couple drops of glue or double-sided tape and you’re ready to surprise Mom with her own special treat.
You’ll need these supplies:
Here’s how to make the Mother’s Day treat box:
- Print the pattern template and trace the shape of the heart and treat box onto your cardstock.
- Cut out what you’ve traced.
- Score the fold lines. To score: align a straight edge along the score line, scribe the score line with a bone folder. If you don’t have a bone folder here are a few substitutes: the point of an old dried out ball point pen, dull edge of a butter knife, edge of a plastic bread wrapper closure.
- Overlap the “arms” of the treat box about ½” and glue in place or use double-sided tape. If you’re using glue. let it dry before moving to the next step.
- Glue or tape the front flap in place behind the arms.
- This step is optional. Glue the sentiment tag in place. You can also create your own tag—just turn the printed tag over and add your artwork and text on the unprinted side.
- Now you’re ready to present mom with a very special Mother’s Day Treat Box.
Tags: Mother's day treat box, Kid's how-to, Mother's Day crafts, printable gift box, Mother's Day gift box, Kid's mother's day gift, Bowdabra kids craft, paper box, Mother' Day, Carole Lassak, Gift box, how to make, kids crafts