Kids of all ages like to color. Use a grown-up mandala coloring page and markers to personalize a back-to-school notebook cover.
Supplies that you’ll need:
How to Personalize a Notebook Cover:
- Print out the mandala pattern of your choice.
- Use markers, crayons, or colored pencils to color the mandala.
- Cut the colored mandala page to fit your notebook.
- Add adhesive or double-sided tape to the back to the front of the notebook.
- Press the colored artwork onto the notebook cover. Enjoy using your back-to-school personalized notebook.
Hey kids! Please come back and visit the Bowdabra blog every Friday for another amazing and fun craft or art project. And don’t forget to follow Bowdabra on Facebook too!