Hi! It’s Joette from the Bowdabra Design Team here with another tip from the Florist! Wreaths are a timeless and classic decoration that can add warmth and charm to any space. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your front door, adorn your mantle, or simply add a touch of nature to your home decor, wreaths offer a versatile and beautiful solution. In this blog post, we’ll be exploring how to create stunning wreaths using the Bowdabra and Bowdabra bow wire. Yes, you can make an easy no glue wreath with Bowdabra! Get ready to unleash your creativity and let’s dive in!
Bowdabra Bow Wire
Purple Gingham Roll
14” Twig Wreath
Assorted Dollar Tree Floral bushes cut apart
1. First, fold the bow wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra. Tuck the ends underneath.
2. Next, lay down a few mixed flowers cut off from assorted Dollar Tree bushes into the Bowdabra.
3. Secure it with some Bowdabra Bow wire, knot it in the back, and create a little swag bundle. In the same way, create 6 more little floral bundles.
4. Now, fold the bow wire in half, place it into the Bowdabra, and tuck the ends underneath.
5. Next, place a dovetailed 24″ long 2.5” wide green burlap ribbon tail in the Bowdabra.
6. Then, place the 2.5” wide, 20” long, green burlap ribbon in and create 2 loops. Repeat the process and create 2 more loops.
7. Place 1.5 yards, 2.5” wide lavender-butterfly-daisy ribbon in the Bowdabra and create 4 loops.
8. Lay down a little pansy flower stem into the Bowdabra.
9. Secure the bow with Bowdabra Bow Wire and knot it in the back.
10. Attach the bow to the wreath. Cover the wreath with all seven little floral swag bundles.
Wasn’t that amazing? This easy no glue wreath will be the highlight of your spring decor!
Music: Winter Time, Musician: Isobelle Walton, Album: Isobelle Walton, Source: VCG