Highlight that great photo of dad with a special ME & DAD frame for the perfect kids Father’s Day gift.
Dad will be sure to treasure this lasting memento of his time with you.
These are the supplies you’ll need:
- Photo frame
- Wooden letter tiles
- Double-sided adhesive
- Your favorite me and dad photo
Note: I found all the supplies for this project at the dollar store :)
Let’s make the ME & DAD Father’s Day photo frame:
- First, experiment with the placement of your letters. When you’re happy with your layout, add double-sided adhesive to the backs of each letter tile.
- Then, glue each tile in place on the frame.
- Print your photo, size it to fit the opening of your frame.
- Insert the photo into the frame.
- Gift dad with the perfect Father’s Day present!
You have the perfect kids Father’s Day gift that dad is sure to love. For more kid’s crafts and art projects visit the Bowdabra blog.
There are hundreds of ideas for gifts kids can make on the Bowdabra blog, like this decorated golf ball set.