It makes no sense to spend a fortune on a gift wrap for Christmas or holidays which anyway gets ripped apart. You can make gift packages more creative and inexpensive with Bowdabra. Sandy Sandler; expert gift wrapper and the creator of Bowdabra; offers eco-friendly, and inexpensive tips for gift wrapping.
- Get ideas on how to use kids’ artwork as a wrapping paper.
Know how to turn a men’s tie into a bow.
- Get ideas on how to use ice cream container as a gift box.
- Learn how to use fabric and scraps of ribbons for making creative bows with Bowdabra’s bow making tool.
- Get ideas to turn a regular shopping bag into a gorgeous gift bag with the help of Bowdabra’s bow maker.
- Know how to use table cloth and cards for gift wrapping.
Being green and frugal should be the mantra for gift wrapping. Bowdabra lets you do it!