Weddings are meant to be celebrated in the best way possible. Looking for some super easy and gorgeous wedding bows? Go ahead and make them yourself in minutes with the Bowdabra, the world’s easiest bowmaker. Watch Sandy Sandler, the creator of the Bowdabra show you how to create amazing bows as easy as 1-2-3.
* Large Bowdabra
* Decorative tree branch pick
* Dovetailed white ribbons
* Platinum mesh
* Wired ribbon
* Flower bunch pick
1. Sandy begins the project by scrunching a decorative tree branch in the Large Bowdabra.
2. She tops it with two dovetailed white wired ribbons (33” long and 3” wide).
3. Next, she scrunches a platinum mesh (2 yards and 14” long and 10” wide) making loops with twist and turn method.
4. Lastly, she adds another wired ribbon (1 yard long and 3” wide) over it and tops it with a beautiful decorative white flower bunch.
5. She ties it all to finish the pretty piece for hanging in the driving room.
* Large Bowdabra
* Platinum mesh ribbon
* Ribbon pieces
* Decorative pick
1. For this project, Sandy scrunches a platinum mesh ribbon (2” long and 10” wide) in the Large Bowdabra.
2. She tops it with 3 pieces of another pretty ribbon (15” long and 1.5” wide each).
3. Scrunching a beautiful leaves pick, Sandy tops it with few more pretty ribbons (18” long and 1.5” wide) making loops.
4. She ties it all and shapes the loops to finish the beautiful pew bow that can also be used a cheer bow or gift bow for big sized presents.
* Large Bowdabra
* Decorative lights
* Mesh ribbon
* Seashell pick
1. Sandy scrunches decorative lights in the Large Bowdabra and tops it with a super pretty mesh ribbon (1 yard long and 9” wide).
2. She tops it with another similar ribbon (30” long) making loops.
3. She adds another decorative seashell pick over it.
4. Sandy ties it all and separates the end.
5. In the last step, she tucks the light in the mesh ribbons to distribute them uniformly to finish the absolutely beautiful pew bow, chair bow, or centerpiece bow.
2. She adds two pieces of dovetailed ribbons (3” long and 0.5” wide) over it and ties it all to finish the bow.
3. Lastly, Sandy sticks a decorative heart to the bow with adhesive zots and ties it around the wine glass for the bridal table.
1. Sandy sticks a piece of Bowdabra rhinestone mesh to a silver ribbon piece and scrunches it in the Mini Bowdabra, making loops of equal sizes.
2. She ties the bow tie from the center and attaches a black piece of ribbon (5” long and 0.5” wide) with a knot in the middle to the center of the bow tie with glue zots.
3. Sandy ties it all to a puppy’s collar to finish the cute little bow tie for the ring bearer puppy.
1. For this project, Sandy returns to Big Bowdabra.
2. She scrunches a pretty pick along with a tulle (1 and half yard long and 9” wide).
3. She adds a black ribbon piece (19” long and 0.5” wide) over it making loops in an X manner.
4. Next she adds a strip of rhinestone mesh over it (20” long and 3 rows wide).
5. Adding another black piece of ribbon (19” long), Sandy further scrunches a second rhinestone mesh of same size as the previous one.
6. She tops it with a white ribbon having diamond-shaped print (6” long and 2.5” wide).
7. She glues a decorative pick on the bow and ties the bow to a napkin to finish the really pretty napkin holder.