One of my favorite clothing items for the summer are flip-flops. They are super comfy and are perfect in this sweltering weather. Well, my little girl is no different. We sport our flip flops everyday proudly. Because of this, we decided to add a little bit of Bowdabra flare to our shoes this week. This is a simple project that really anyone can do and is a great way to spruce up any old pair of flip flops. This can be done to adult or child size flip flops.
For This Project You’ll Need:
2. Cut two pieces of ribbon 18 inches long.
3. Place your ribbon in your Mini Bowdabra.
4. Start with one strip of ribbon and make one loop on the right.
5. Repeat by doing another loop on the left side. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
6. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
7. Trim the edges of your bow. With the leftover ribbon tie it around the bow to hide your Bowdabra wire.
10. Let the glue dry and enjoy!