Send Thanksgiving cards to show the people in your life how thankful you are for them. Create unique cards with card stock, gems, embellishments, ribbons, and Mini Bowdabra bows. Inside of the card write a heartfelt message of thankfulness. Send thankful cards or give as a hostess gift at Thanksgiving dinner.
1. Begin by deciding on your color palette and cutting cardstock to fit your theme.
2. Assemble scrapbooking paper to your card layout using glue.
3. Add embellishments like glitter letters, stickers, gems, and bobbin ribbon.
4. Create a bow for the top of your card: Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18? Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the 5/8? satin ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra creating a 3? long dovetail.
6. Form two 2? loops using the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.
7. Cut the ribbon from the spool at the 3? mark and make a dovetail.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
10. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
12. Trim away excess wire and fluff the bow.
13. Using Glue Dots attach the bow to your thankful card.
14. Your card is ready to be sent or given as a hostess gift.