Create the perfect gift wrapping for the gardener in your life. Use a decorated paper mache pot to hold and showcase your holiday gift. Paper mache is a cheap material that looks gorgeous when painted or decoupaged.
1. Begin with a paper mache pot. Paper mache can found at most craft stores.
2. Spray paint both the outside and the inside of the pot with a glossy spray paint. Paint several coats and allow each coat to dry.
3. Attach satin ribbon around the rim of the paper mache pot. Only glue the ends do not glue the entire strand of ribbon to the pot.
4. Attach holiday floral picks by inserting them between the pot and the ribbon.
5. Place gardening gifts inside of the paper mache pot and add tissue paper or cloth on top of the present to complete the gift wrapping.