1. Begin by hot gluing 3/8? pink grosgrain ribbon to the outside of a plastic headband. Add finishing ribbon along the bottom tips of the headband.
2. Using a paint brush, paint glitter glue onto the outside of the headband. Then shake additional gold glitter onto the ribbon. Let dry.
3. To make the bow for the headband place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18? Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Next, place pink and black craft feathers all going in the same direction into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Dovetail the end of 7/8? black sheer ribbon and seal the end with clear nail polish. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra at the 1.5? mark.
6. Fold and press the sheer ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra and create a 1? loop.
7. Continue folding and pressing the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to make three additional 1? loops. Once the loops are complete dovetail the end of the ribbon at the 1.5? mark.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
10. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
11. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
12. To turn the bow so that is facing left to right instead of up and down: First twist the bow so that it is facing in the direction you want. Next, bring the wire around to the front and tie the wire towards the top of the bow. Loop it around the back and tie the wire at the bottom of the bow. The bow is then held in place.
13. Use the remaining wire to tie the bow and feathers to the side of the headband. Trim away excess wire.
14. Optional: To hide the Bowdabra Bow Wire in the center of the bow hot glue a rhinestone over the wire.
15. The headband is now ready to wear.