To make this bow you will need:
· Mini Bowdabra
· Hair Bow Tool and Ruler
· Bowdabra Bow Wire
· Sparkle Gold Tulle (6 inch spool), 6 ”œ piece
· Green Tulle (6 inch spool), 6 ”œ piece, also 3” piece for under hat
· 1.5” Shiny Gold Wire Edge Ribbon
· Sparkle Miniature St. Patrick’s Day Top Hat (can be found at craft stores around the holiday)
· French Clip
· Hot Glue
1. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on top of the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a piece of 18”³ Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold it in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
2. Then put a 6” piece of the green tulle in the mini Bowdabra. Scrunch with fingers.
3. Then put a 6” piece of the gold sparkle tulle in the mini Bowdabra. Scrunch with fingers.
4. Next, following the instructions on the Interactive CD, that comes with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler, make 4” wide boutique bow using 1.5”œ shiny gold wire edge ribbon. Leave Tails. Scrunch with Bowdabra Wand.
5. Then put a 3” piece of the green tulle in the mini Bowdabra. Scrunch with fingers.
6. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow and double knot. Trim tails of the gold shiny ribbon.
7. Prepare bow to have gold ribbon glued on by positioning ribbon exactly where you want it and hold it with one hand. With the other hand do a glue dab on the top and both sides of the bow. Place gold ribbon over middle and side of bow and press. Then, trim one side of knot and glue to back of bow. Glue the other side to back of bow and trim extra ribbon.
8. Glue around edges of top hat and press firmly into center of bow. (Do not put glue on front and back part of hat because that part is visible to the eye). Hold french clip open (to ensure clip not getting glue on the inside) and glue top of it. Then press to back of bow.
9. Trim edges of Tulle in a rounded fashion if desired.
10. Your bow is ready to wear!
I used the tulle used in the bow to make an adorable onesie tutu dress. I also used the tulle on the bodice of the tutu dress with the Shamrock. Have fun and get creative!