Design a little Easter hostess gift, teacher’s gift, or co-workers gift using a small teacup. Purchase a teacup at the Dollar Store, local consignment shop, or recycle one that you already have on hand. Fill the teacup with shredded basket filler, add little candies, and finish with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by purchasing or recycling a teacup. Fill the teacup with basket filler.
2. Fill the teacup with little candies and chocolates.
2. Tie 3/16? picot ribbon around the rim of the teacup. Optional: Use small little Glue Dots to hold the ribbon in place.
3. To create a bow for the front of the teacup first place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18? of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the end of 5/8? yellow satin ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold and press the ribbon to create a 1.5? loop.
6. Press a 1.5? loop on the either side and trim away excess ribbon.
7. Place the 3/16? picot ribbon end into the Mini Bowdabra.
8. Fold and press the ribbon to create 1? loops.
9. Create as many 1? loops as you would like.
10. Trim away excess ribbon and scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
11. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
12. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
14. Fluff bow.
15. Using the Bowdabra Bow Wire attach the bow to the front of the teacup. Spiral the wire with a paintbrush or pencil to create fun ringlets.
16. Hot glue a little wooden bunny, button, or other embellishment to the front of the bow.
17. Your Easter teacup gift is complete and ready to be given as a gift or used a decoration for your home.
The ways to enter the giveaway with this post are the following: (4 entries per person for this post)
(1 entry) Click the Pin It button at the bottom of this post. Please mark the pin with @bowdabra so that we can easily find it in a search. Please leave a comment below that you pinned it along with your Pinterest name. We would love to follow your boards!
(1 entry) Leave a comment below about the tutorial.
(1 entry) Tweet about the @Bowdabra tutorial on twitter. Leave a comment below.
(1 entry) Get Daily Bowdabra Blog Updates. Enter your email address in the field on the right side bar and get an email every time we add a new tutorial. Leave a comment below that you signed up for our daily updates.
Visit our Bowdabra Friend and Featured Blogger Susie of SusieQTPies. She is celebrating the many uses of ribbon with the most adorable Easter Egg Pops! Head on over to her blog for additional entries into our Bowdabra National Craft Month Giveaway and learn how to make these great Easter Egg Pops!
Join us for Bowdabra’s National Craft Month celebration for lots of great ways to enter in our month long gi
veaway. Contest begins March 1, 2012 and ends March 31, 2012 at midnight eastern time. Winners to be announce April 2, 2012 at http://bowdabra.wpengine.com
**Each blog post brings more entries into our month long contest. Visit our National Craft Month Giveaway Page for a list of all the posts (each day a new post is added to the list), contest rules, and contest help.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.