Design little paper basket bunny favors. Fill the favors with either basket fillers or use tulle! These little basket favors look adorable with different color-coordinated cardstock and would be a wonderful surprise to guests at your Easter table. The paper basket bunnies could even double as table place-cards.
1. After a quick google search I found this cute template for making these paper basket bunnies. Visit inkspired musings for a collection of Easter cut-outs. Towards the bottom of the collection is the paper basket bunny pattern. I traced the pattern on cardstock and then cut it out.
2. Next, I scored the the bottom to form a box and fold the bunnies up and attached their hands together.
3. Once the bunny baskets were formed I placed candy inside and added tulle on top. I also attached rhinestone eyes.
4. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18? of Bowdabra Bow Wire, fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Cut 22cm of grosgrain ribbon fold the ribbon in half and place it at the crease mark into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5cm mark and form a small loop.
7. Fold the ribbon on the other side at the 1.5cm mark.
8. Fold the ribbon down to create a 1.5cm loop on each side.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Mini Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
11. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
12. Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow and knot.
13. Fluff bow.
14. Optional: Fold a 3/8? wide ribbon in half and glue it in place. Glue the thin width finishing ribbon around the bow to hide the wire.
15. Glue the bow onto the front of the bunny basket.
16. Follow the instructions to make 2 more bows.
The ways to enter the giveaway with this post are the following: (4 entries per person for this post)
(1 entry) Click the Pin It button at the bottom of this post. Please mark the pin with @bowdabra so that we can easily find it in a search. Please leave a comment below that you pinned it along with your Pinterest name. We would love to follow your boards!
(1 entry) Leave a comment below about the tutorial.
(1 entry) Tweet about the @Bowdabra tutorial on twitter. Leave a comment below.
(1 entry) Get Daily Bowdabra Blog Updates. Enter your email address in the field on the right side bar and get an email every time we add a new tutorial. Leave a comment below that you signed up for our daily updates.
Visit our Bowdabra Friend and Featured Blogger Maggie of Maggie’s Cat House. Maggie is celebrating the many uses of ribbon with a gorgeous Easter Greeting Card. Head on over to her blog for additional entries into our Bowdabra National Craft Month Giveaway and learn how to make this stunning card..
Join us for Bowdabra’s National Craft Month celebration for lots of great ways to enter in our month long giveaway. Contest begins March 1, 2012 and ends March 31, 2012 at midnight eastern time. Winners to be announce April 2, 2012 at http://bowdabra.wpengine.com
**Each blog post brings more entries into our month long contest. Visit our National Craft Month Giveaway Page for a list of all the posts (each day a new post is added to the list), contest rules, and contest help.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. VALID IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.