Decorating your home and front door during the holidays with wreaths is a wonderful way to welcome guests. Wrap a foam wreath form in ribbon, add bows, silk flowers, and floral picks, for a beautiful Thanksgiving wreath. Use fall colors like browns, golds, and silvers for a festive and elegant decorative wreath.
”¢ Bowdabra ®
”¢ Bowdabra ® Bow Wire
”¢ 12” Green Wreath Foam
”¢ Fall Ribbon
”¢ Fall Floral Stems & Picks
”¢ Floral Pins
1. Gather the foam 12” wreath, silk flowers, floral picks, floral pins, ribbon, and the Bowdabra.
2. Tape one end of the ribbon and begin to wrap ribbon around the wreath form. Once the wreath is wrapped cut the ribbon and tape the other end of the ribbon.
3. To make the bows for the Fall Wreath: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
4. Lay ribbon into the Bowdabra. Decide how big you want your loops. To make your first loop, fold the tie and press into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Continue folding the ribbon back and forth until you have created as many loops as you desire.
6. Lay a fall floral pick inside the Bowdabra.
7. Scrunch ribbon down with the Bowdabra Wand.
8. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
9. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
10. Gently pull the bow out of the Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction.
11. Fluff bow. Press the bow onto the wreath using a floral pin. Spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire using a pencil for fun ringlets.
12. Place several more floral picks and silk flowers onto the wreath using floral pins. Hang the wreath using Bowdabra Bow Wire as the hanger.