I love decorating for the holidays! I received this idea from a friend that created a Christmas card holder for her home. I thought it would be erfect for all those Valentines. Gather all of your Valentine Cards/Pictures and display them in your kitchen. The best part about this project is that you could do it for any holiday.
1. Gather a variety of Valentine’s Day cards/photos.
2. Next, attach a piece of sheer ribbon to the inside of a cupboard with double stick tape.
3. Wrap the ribbon around the cupboard in a straight line. Attach the other end of the ribbon to the inside of the cupboard.
4. Tape your cards/photos to the ribbon.
5. Next, cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire and place into the Bowdabra.
6. Place a piece of sheer ribbon onto the Bowdabra.
7. Make two loops on each side.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 with a different piece of ribbon.
9. Dovetail the ends of the ribbon pieces.
10. Scrunch down the ribbon by using the Bowdabra wand.
11. While the bow is still in the Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop at the other end. Pull the ribbon tightly while the bow is still in the Bowdabra.
12. Fluff the bow.
13. Next, attach each bow to the cupboard to add a beautiful look. You may need to add the cards later once you receive them for the year. Get a h
ead start by creating beautiful bows to place on your cupboards.