The Mini Bowdabra makes bow making easy! Stack ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra using scraps of ribbon, floral picks, and add an elegant beaded center. Tie the bow together with Bowdabra Bow Wire and attach the bow to your present.
1. Begin with the materials you will need to make a beautiful and elegant Mother’s Day gift bow.
2. Tie lace around the present and attach a large Mother’s Day tag with Mother’s Day stickers.
3. To make the bow for the present – Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place scraps of tulle into the Mini Bowdabra – dovetail the ends.
5. Add some sheer ribbon. Dovetail the end and place it into the Mini Bowdabra at the 2.5″ mark.
6. Form loops at the 1.5″ mark.
7. Continue folding loops at the 1.5 mark and dovetail the end at the 2.5″ mark.
8. Add little floral picks.
9. Add some sheer ribbon strands with dovetailed ends. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two loose ends through a loop.
11. Pull the wire tightly.
12. Tie the wire onto the back of the bow.
13. Attach bead to the center of the bow using the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fluff the bow.
14. Use the wire to attach the bow to the lace. Your Mother’s Day gift looks beautiful and mom will surely love it!
15. Your Mother’s Day gift looks beautiful and mom will surely love it!
Learn to gift wrap like a pro! Visit our tutorial here….