Handmade cards are great for special occasions, like weddings and bridal showers. Show your love and support of the bride and groom with a love birds wedding or bridal shower card. Add an elegant satin Mini Bowdabra bow to the card for the perfect embellishment.
1. Begin with all the materials you will need to make a wedding or bridal shower card. Start to assemble your card.
2. To make the bow for the card place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Cut a ribbon strip 3.5″ long and dovetail the ends. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
6. Fold two more loops that the 1″ mark.
7. Fold two more loops at the .5″ mark and trim away excess ribbon. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra wand. Pull the wire ends through the wire loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and attach a bead to the center of the bow using the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Spiral the remaining wire with a paint brush to create fun ringlets.
10. Glue the bow to the bridal shower card. Your card is all set and ready to be given with a gift!