Design the bow with spiky ribbon sprays on the bottom, loopy bows on the top, and finish with a beautiful bottle cap in the center. Adorn the bottle cap with a princess sticker or a Happy Birthday sticker.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make the birthday bow. Next, place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Dovetail the ends of the 7/8″ grosgrain ribbon and heat seal them to keep them from fraying.
3. Fold the ribbon in half to create a crease. At the crease mark pinch the ribbon.
4. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra crease down so that the ribbon is standing upright.
5. Use the ruler to make sure the ribbon is lined up evenly.
6. Continue adding ribbon strands until all six are in the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Place the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra. You will see the center is flat with the ribbon strands lined up.
11. Pull the wire and knot it on the bottom of the bow. Set the bow aside this will be the bottom part of your bow.
12. To make the loops for the top of the bow cut another 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold
the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra. Next, place the end of 3/8″ wide grosgrain ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
13. Fold the first loop at the 1.5″ mark and place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
14. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
15. Fold a loop below the first at the 1.5″ mark.
16. Fold a final fourth loop at the 1.5″ mark and trim away excess ribbon.
17. Add another strand of ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
18. Make four more loops slightly smaller the first loops.
19. Add a final coordinating ribbon.
20. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Bow.
21. Place the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
22. Pull the wire tightly.
23. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and bring the wire around to the back of the bow and knot. Trim away excess wire. Fluff bow.
24. Fluff the loops separating them from one another. Glue a bottle cap with image to the center of the bow.
25. Glue the top of the bow to the bottom of the bow.
26. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie a barrette to the bow. Trim away excess wire.
27. Your birthday Mini Bowdabra hair bow is complete and ready to be worn for the party celebrations!