Then add a pretty bow using your Bowdabra.
1. Gather all the materials you will need to make some decorative napkins.
2. Tape 2” logos to 2.3” background circles.
3. Place a spoon and/or fork to one side of the napkin. Roll to the right and tape in place.
4. Tape one of the circle cutouts to the front of the rolled up napkin.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 and set aside.
6. To make the bow cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
7. Add some tulle pieces to the Bowdabra.
8. Next, place a piece of ribbon in the Bowdabra and make a loop on each side.
9. Repeat step 8 with a different piece of ribbon to add additional color.
10. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand.
11. Thread the two loose ends of the wire through the loop and pull the wire tightly. Fluff the bow.
12. Tie the Bowdabra Bow Wire around the clear glass container.
For more about the designer click here…