I always love making goodie bags for the kids birthday parties. Most of the time I collect items for the bags over the year and then when it is party time I find that I have an abundance of fun items to add to the bag.
When the girls were little, I loved letting the guest create their own party favor bag and pick which goodies they wanted! For the girls, I would layout paper, stickers, craft paper, embellishments, glitter, sequins, buttons and more for them to add to their bags.
Do you give goodie bags at birthday parties? Have you ever let the kids make their own bags?
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need.
2. To make the bow for each bag begin with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler on the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18”³ of Bowdabra Bow Wire fold the wire in half and place it into the Mini Bowdabra. Cut the ribbon end at an angle. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Fold the first loop.
4. Make a matching loop on the other side.
5. Trim the ribbon for the other bow tail and scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two Bowdabra Bow Wire tails through the loop and pull the wire tightly.
6. Bring the wire around to the back of the bow and knot.
9. Have the kids design their goodie bags. Here is a picture of one of the little party guest sporting her Bowdabra Hair Bow Headband from her goodie bag.
10. Make two hole punches to thread the Bowdabra Wire through the bags and tie off in the back.