Fill cookie tins with yummy baked goods and finish with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow. Cookie tins are great gifts for the holiday season. I give Christmas baked goods to neighbors, friends, family, and teachers.
1. Begin by gathering all the craft supplies.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18” of Bowdabra Bow and fold it half and place it in. Cut 6” of ribbon and dovetail the ends.
3. Fold the ribbon at the 3” mark to make your first loop.
4. Fold additional 3” loops.
5. Finish with two 1.5” loops. Then scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
6. Place the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
7. Pull the wire tightly.
8. Remove the bow and tie the wire onto the back. Fluff the wire ribbon.
9. Glue a silk flower in the center of the bow. And then glue the bow to the tin.