Make a Mardi Gras wreath with our easy to follow tutorial. Finish the wreath with a beautiful Bowdabra Bow. Place this colorful mesh ribbon wreath inside your home or outside on your front door, to celebrate!
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this wreath.
2. Next, using the foam clips place the mesh and gold ribbon around the wreath form.
3. Add additional gold ribbon in-between the loops. Hold it in place with more foam clips.
4. Add some Mardi Gras beads and a Mardi Gras mask to the wreath.
5. To make the bow cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
6. To make the bow tail place the ribbon into the Bowdabra several inches up from the end.
7. Fold the ribbon to form your first loop.
8. Fold the ribbon to form additional loops. Cut the ribbon for a matching tail.
9. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand. Thread the wire through the loop and pull tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Bowdabra and bring it around the back and knot.
11. Fluff the bow.
12. Use the Bowdabra Bow Wire to tie the bow to the wreath. Your Mardi Gras wreath is ready to be displayed!