Kitty of Kitty Crafts, teaches us with her step-by-step tutorial how to make Minion treat bags. These embellished Minion bags are perfect for baby showers and birthday parties. Finish each little gift bag with a fun balloon Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials needed to make the Minion treat bags. Cut the paper according to the pictures below.
2. Use the edge cutter to round the edges of the rectangular pieces.
3. Draw the lines according to the picture.
4. Cut out the pieces.
5. Use punches to cut a small circle and oval. Then cut them in half.
6. Begin to assemble the Minion for the treat bags.
7. Lastly glue little arms and hands onto the Minion.
8. Use the Mini Bowdabra with Ruler to create a bow for the treat box or gift bag.
9. Share treat bags with guests.