Owls are so much fun to make and can be used for a variety of occasions or just for fun. Use these owls for platesetters, room decor, or for pretend play.
There are a large number of owl patterns available for free with a quick google search. I used a sewing pattern and just cut it out onto paper. I finished the owls with a quick paper stand.
Here is the link for the pattern: https://petitelefant.com/diy-owl-bean-bag/
1. Begin with the owl cut outs and all the materials you will need to make this fun paper kids craft.
2. Glue all the pieces of the owl cut outs together. Mix and match the card stock for colorful playful owls.
3. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra and create a tail at the 4cm mark.
4. Fold the ribbon at the 3cm mark for your first loop.
5. Create a matching 3cm loop on the other side. Make two 2cm loops for the final loops.
6. Cut the ribbon from the spool creating a second 4cm tail.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Place the two wire ends through the loop.
9. Pull tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the wire at the back of the bow.
11. Hot glue a small embellishment (like a button) in the center of the bow. Spiral the remaining Bowdabra Bow Wire. Glue the bow onto the owl’s ear.
12. Follow the instructions to make bows for all the owls.