Adding the little extra touches to a kids party can be easy and inexpensive. Design your own DIY paper flower straws, place them in a plastic tumbler, and finish with a pretty Mini Bowdabra Bow.
- Paper Flower Punches
- Hole Puncher
- Colorful Tumbler
- 5/8″ wide Satin Ribbon
- Mini Bowdabra
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Place the flowers on the ends of the straws. Place the straws into the tumbler.
3. Tie a strand of ribbon around the tumbler.
4. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the ribbon print side down onto the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Fold and twist the ribbon at the 2″ mark to make your first loop.
7. Create a matching 2″ loop on the other side.
8. Create several 2″ loops and finish the bow with two 1.5″ loops.
9. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
10. Thread the two tail ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
11. Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly.
12. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
13. Tie the bow onto the ribbon strand using the Bowdabra Bow Wire. Thread a small flower through the Bowdabra Bow Wire and tie a small bow to complete it.
14. Kids will have so much fun using these paper flowers straws at your next party!