Create these adorable little Easter egg baskets and finish them with a Mini Bowdabra Bow. These inexpensive baskets can be purchased at the Dollar Store. Add little eggs filled with candies. Or give the baskets empty and let kids hunt down the eggs to fill their baskets.
1. Begin by gathering the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
3. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra at the 3″ mark to make the bow’s tail.
4. Fold and twist the ribbon at the 2″ mark to make your first loop.
5. Continue making loops at the 2″ mark on each side. Cut the ribbon at the 3″ mark to make a matching tail on the other side.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire ends through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
10. Glue a plastic bunny embellishment to the center of the bow.
11. Tie the bow to the basket handles and spiral the remaining wire.
12. Follow the instructions to make bows for several baskets.