Looking for a quick and easy Easter basket? Look no further! Create these cute Easter carrot baskets using bread crumb tubes. Recycled crafts are fun to make and great on a budget. Wrap the tubes in orange construction paper and finish with a Bowdabra tulle puff.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials needed to make this crafts.
2. Wrap the tubes with orange construction paper and tape it in place.
3. To make the top of carrot cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
4. Begin to feed the tulle into the Bowdabra.
5. Continue to add tulle and then switch to a lighter green.
6. Finish with the dark green you begin with.
7. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Bow Wand.
8. Thread the wire through the loop and then pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the tulle bow from the Bowdabra and knot the back of it.
10. Insert the tulle bow into the carrot basket. Spiral the remaining wire around a pencil to create fun ringlets.
11. Follow the instructions to make another carrot basket.