Recycle glass bottles to create a beautiful Easter floral centerpiece. I used soda pop bottles and a vinegar jar as vases. To add color to the vases I wrapped them in scrap fabric. I finished each of the vases with a Mini Bowdabra Bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Wrap the recycled bottles with fabric. Use pinking sheers to cut the fabric to the width and length that you want. Hold the fabric in place with Bowdabra Bow Wire.
3. To make the bows for the vases place the ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Place the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra to create a 2″ tail.
5. Fold and twist the ribbon to create your first loop at the 1.5″ mark.
6. Fold a matching loop on the other side.
7. Continue folding and twisting the ribbon to create two more loops. Cut the ribbon at the 2″ mark for a matching tail.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
12. Tie the bow onto the wire that is holding the fabric in place.
13. Create additional bows for the vases. The other two bows I made only had two loops.
14. Place spring flowers into the vases and place them on your Easter table.