How cute are these! Decorate your home this Easter with these super fun recycled toilet paper tube bunnies. This bunny craft is even perfect for kids to make. I hope you enjoy this craft our step-by-step tutorial is below.
- 3 Recycled Toilet Paper Tubes
- Paper Towel Tube for Ear
- Spray Paint or Acrylic Paint
- Black Sharpie
- Tacky Glue
- Mini Bowdabra w/Ruler
- Bowdabra Bow Wire
1. Begin by gathering all the supplies you will need to make this craft.
2. Spray paint the toilet paper rolls and the paper towel roll. Once the paint dries use a Sharpie to draw the face on and cut the paper towel roll for the bunny’s ears.
3. Glue strips of ribbon around the bottom edge of the toilet paper rolls.
4. To make the bows place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of the ribbon in the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Fold the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop.
7. Fold a matching loop on the other side and trim the ribbon leaving a little bit on the side of the Mini Bowdabra tower.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
9. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
10. Pull the wire tightly.
11. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
12. Fold the little tail end of ribbon over the Bowdabra Bow Wire and glue in place, as a finishing ribbon.
13. Trim excess wire and glue the bow onto the ribbon.
14. Make additional style bows, some with tails and smaller loops. Glue them onto the bunnies for a cute little family of bunnies.