Design your own floral headdress for the flower girl in an upcoming wedding. Use ribbon and flowers that compliment your bridal colors. Finish the floral headpiece with a beautiful Mini Bowdabra bow. This craft project is also wonderful for communion.
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this craft.
2. Form the floral wire in a circle large enough to fit around the crown of the head.
3. Cover the wire with ribbon.
4. Glue the flowers onto the ribbon and add ribbon tails.
5. To make the bow for the crown place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
6. Place the ribbon at the 3″ mark on the Mini Bowdabra.
7. Fold and press the ribbon loops onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut a matching tail on the other side.
8. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra and knot the back.
10. Tie the bow to the floral headdress.
11. Your flower girl floral headdress is ready to be on the big day!