Make your own flower girl bracelet with Bowdabra bow. This DIY bridal fashion is perfect for not only a flower girl but bridesmaids and bride. Use pearl beads, a double heart charm, and finish it with bow.
1. Begin by gathering all the tools you will need to make this bracelet.
2. Assemble the bracelet with the charm in the center.
3. To make the bow place the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 12″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold the wire in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
4. Dovetail the end of the sheer ribbon and place it at the 1.5″ mark.
5. Fold and press the ribbon at the 1.5″ mark to make your first loop.
6. Make a matching loop on the other side. Dovetail the other ribbon end at the 1.5″ mark.
7. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
8. Thread the two tail ends of the wire through the loop.
9. Pull the wire tightly.
10. Remove the bow from the Mini Bowdabra. Glue a finishing ribbon around the bow to hide the wire. Hot glue a jump ring to the back of the bow, using the finishing ribbon to hold it in place.
11. This is how the back of the bow will look.
12. Attach the jump ring to the bracelet.
Craft Tutorial by Bowdabra Designer Sarah Forhan