1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need to make this gift wrap.
2. Wrap the present along with gluing ribbon around the center.
3. Cut a piece of faux letter 5″ x 16″ long.
4. Cut 18″ of Bowdabra Bow Wire. Fold the wire in half and place it into the Bowdabra.
5. Place the end of the faux letter good side down, into the Bowdabra.
6. Fold the leather over the other side and press it into the Bowdabra.
7. Press the leather down into the Bowdabra to form the bow tie shape.
8. Scrunch down with the Bowdabra Wand. Thread the two tail ends of the wire and place them through the loops. Pull the wire tightly. Remove the leather bow and knot it on the back. Fluff the bow.
9. Hot glue a finishing piece of ribbon to the center of the bow.
10. Glue the leather bow onto the gift wrap.